We are looking for a skilled Cloud Engineers with strong experience in DevOps process and CI Integration experience in complex products. You are expected have depth of knowledge of specified technological area, which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks. You would be responsible for capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions. You should provide technical leadership to project team to perform design to deployment related activities, provide guidance, perform reviews, prevent and resolve technical issues.
- To serve as a primary technical associate of the business improvement team in assisting in confirming customer success in creating applications and services on the AWS, Azure, or GCP Platform.
- To understand client engagement, critically towards well-defined purposes and achievement standards.
- To possess each technical commitment and assist in ensuring a suitable and successful delivery of agreed cloud services.
- To have a working practice of DevOps tools.
- Solid understanding of networks, systems and persistence technologies: AWS, GCP OpenStack, relational and no-SQL Dbs.
- To record and spread best-practice knowledge between the solution architect teams.
- To recognize the Cloud market requirement, client base, and corporate requirements
- They should be able to implement internal Amazon systems
- To shorten the time required for the production, he should be capable of deploying automation infrastructure by utilizing the AWS Cloud Formation technique
Role Requirement/ Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience designing and building cloud-native architectures for AWS, Azure, or GCP (Certified Architect preferred).
- Experienced in migrations from both on-premise to Azure / AWS /GCP and Cloud to Azure / AWS /GCP.
- Experience with and knowledge of common Architecture patterns (e.g. microservices, GoF, SOA, Event sourcing, etc.).
- Hands on experience on virtualization and container concepts (i.e. containerization technologies such as AWS EKS, Docker, Kubernetes).
- Demonstrable experience of Cloud architectures and strategy (public, private, and hybrid).
- Hands on experience on Microservices & API Management.
- Hands on experience on Cloud native development.
- Experience implementing and troubleshooting modern security solutions including token-. based authentication, OAuth 2.0 workflows, SAML authentication and authorization techniques.
- Experience with infrastructure configuration and automations processes and tools: Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Fabric.
- Working knowledge of build automation and continuous integration/delivery ecosystem: Git, Maven/Gradle, Jenkins, Docker, Nexus.
- Excellent understanding of Cloud Identity Security, Access Management implementation, Cloud Monitoring Solutions and Networking.
- Architect certification from a cloud service provider (Azure/AWS/GCP, Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert is plus)
Australian Citizens and residents with work permits
- Level 1 or 2 security clearance
- Multi-cloud exposure (across Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Prior experience delivering enterprise scale projects
- Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated and professional.
- This is a remote based role and good communication and problem-solving skills are a must.